Monday, October 5, 2009

Time Flies!

 We all know the saying "time flies when you'e are having fun", but personally, I think it always flies.  I need more time.  Time for the kids, time for the husband, time for God, time for business, time for the home, and maybe a little time for me.  I'm sure I'm leaving something out, but there is no time to think about it. 

Where do we find our time?  Mine is often found on the days when Chuck is out of town.  These days I stay up late working feverishly to finish whatever has consumed me for that day, and that is okay with me.  I enjoy staying busy. 

Today is no different.  I have stayed busy with making invitations and designing business cards.  I have played dress up, built block towers and colored pictures.  I washed clothes, made lunch and took the dog out. And all this by noon.  Ahhh-naptime.  I enjoy the peace for a minute and then try to catch up on emails and blogging. Do you see my point?  We all do it, what would we do otherwise?   When the day is done, we look back and say, "where did the time go?". 

One reason that I have enjoyed blogging, is because it is like journaling, something I've wanted to do, but haven't taken the time.  I'm sure one day I will look back at this blog and be proud that I made time for it.  But for now, it's time to move on to the next project for the day. You've gotta love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment