Monday, September 28, 2009

Worthy websites.

Hey all,  hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.  Ours was a little bumpy, but nothing we can't get past.  Chuck came home with "The Flu", well, I'm not convinced it was the flu because it was really mild (thank God).    He is actually back at work today.  Wheww!!  It's a lot of work  having a sick husband, as you all know, I'm sure.  Anyway, I had some time over the weekend to do a little research for my new business, and while doing so, I came across a couple neat sites that I thought I'd pass on to you.  The first one is
http://www.mixingbowl.com/.  This site is really cool, lots of great recipes that are just passed around from one person to the next.  I like checking out the blogs associated with the site as well.  There are lots of different groups that are categorized according to the recipes.  Pretty neat!!  I actually came across some cooking contests also, I think I might enter.  :)

The next website is http://www.thegrocerygame.com/ .  During the planning of this business, I have tried to find the most economical way to buy food.   I, of course, want to make a profit from my business.  Anyway, I came across this site, which offers to lower your grocery bill tremendously.  Well, our bill runs around $250-300 a week, so if someone can save me a nice chunk of change, I'm in.  This is a subscription service, and there is a monthly charge, but they do offer a free trial month.  I'll keep you posted.  If you do decide to check it out, mention my name.  They  have a pretty awesome referral program too! 

Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment