Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Creative Day.

Don't you just love the days when you look back and say, "Wow, today I actually got something creative done".   That was my day.  I started the day with an early shower at 6:30 am, I always seem to get more accomplished on the days that I get up and shower right away.  I'm not sure why, but that's how it works.   Then I sent the big kids to school and headed out to get paint and fabric.  I was on a mission to find some inspiration for our playroom.  And I did!!  The fabric is perfectly polka dot- which I am really liking these days and striped.  I then matched the colors for the paint and headed home.  I am soooo ready for some color in the new house.  These white walls are driving me crazy! 

When I got home I decided to finish the Halloween outfit that I had started for Natalie.  Take a look at the pictures, I think it turned out pretty cute.  Anyway, now I'm off to start dinner and play outside with the kids for a little while.  I hope this post helps to inspire you to get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment